60 miles in 3 days……
I CAN DO THAT!
Just spent the last 30 minutes making the below collage! Loving it!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy New Years Eve!!!!!
Along with New Years Eve comes resolution time. Something I don’t believe in just because I think any given time of the year is a good time to make changes and better yourself. So I am always doing that throughout the year. It just seems that tonight is a night for it to be done universally. And I also feel if you write them down for others to see, they can help you keep accountable for them!!! So I have a quick list (things I’ve been working on anyway). I have a more extensive list, just have a crazy day ahead of me so only have time to post the quick one right now.
1. Run in a 5K (been working on this one for over a year – 2011 WILL… be the year!!!!)
2. Sign up for the Breast Cancer 2011 3Day for a 3rd time as a walker or possibly a volunteer this time around.
3. Stay away from the bitching and moaning that happens up at the fields. So done with it. So if I happen to walk away from you out of the blue – you’ve been forewarned. Here’s an idea – instead why not step up, grow a set and go and talk to the person instead! If it has nothing to do directly with my kids or my family I don’t want to know!
4. Get to the beach at least once a month!!!!!!
5. Stay clear of negative people (or at least learn how to ignore them better and have them not affect my day!)
6. Blog at least once a day and get more sponsors and more paid to blog posts!
We did have plans to go to Adventure Island today but we cancelled those. Tristan is exhausted from his week at soccer camp, plus his feet almost look like mine did after walking in the Breast Cancer 3 Day! They are full of blisters and sores and walking around a water park with those would not be fun! So we chose to stay home and rest! We’re all actually tired – I think it’s from going to USF to watch his soccer games every night and not getting home until 10 or so. I’m just happy to have him home!