Have had such a splitting headache all day but going to try and start this back up!
Today thankful for:
1. The HUGE bottle of Ibuprofen I bought from Sams Club.
2. Caffeine (although neither #1 nor this are helping my headache yet).
3. Facebook for keeping in touch with best friends that live too far way and for keeping in touch with best friends that live close but are very busy right now.
4. The new task list app I downloaded for my phone. Helps me remember what needs to get done and has reminders too!
5. Tried on size 4 jeans today and still fit in them. Didn’t but them yet though – still too much pressure! LOL
I really need to do this today! Enough said.
1. My immediate family who love me and stand by me no matter what! (And miss me lately!)
2. My extended family to include my parents, brother and his girlfriend and some close friends who also stand by me and would never judge me.
3. My plan for the next year or so. (Not sure how long it will actually take me to do what I want to do.)
4. Having an awesome Spring Break week so far!
5. Our Florida weather is back and it’s been gorgeous!!!!!
1. Had such an awesome week filled with friends (either in person, on the phone or online). Ending the week with lunch with a soccer friend I’ve known for a while but haven’t seen in too long a time!
2. Being able to hopefully help some friends out getting a job with the same company I work for!
3. Having 3 days off in a row from work! I really needed that break! Ready to get back into working tonight!
4. A weekend filled with weather in the upper 70′s and no plans except for Tristan’s end of season soccer party tomorrow night! Otherwise we are FREE!!!!!
5. Went into work Sunday night and had a BLAST! Going to do this once every 1-2 months and meet up with co-workers before for dinner and then go into call center to work. Gets you out of the house and meeting with others you work with! It was fun!
6. My family – needs no description!
1. Thankful that my mom’s surgery went well this morning! They removed her gallbladder and any adhesion’s they found. Now praying for a speedy recovery for her. Love you mom!!!!!! (and wishing we lived closer)
2. Thankful for the fun lunch I had with a soccer friend last Friday. Mojitos, soup, salad and breadsticks and lots of laughs!
3. Thankful for the mommy time I got last Saturday night when I went to another soccer friends house and hung out with some friends I haven’t seen in too long a time. They are good people!
4. Thankful that I started working out again this week! Even though I dread it every morning, I know I’ll get to the point where I was back in December where I loved it (I do love the feeling you get after working out!!!!) So far I did the 30 Day Shred Monday and today and did the Couch to 5K yesterday! I was worried I’d be dying after both – it’s amazing though how your muscles remember! I’ll be back to where I left off in no time I’m sure!
5. Thankful that Sean and I cleaned out the garage this past weekend and I got my home office set up (I start training next week for my new job!). Still have to work on decluttering both the garage and the master bedroom but at least you can walk in both rooms! LOL